Mini Grip Seal Bags
Mini grip seal bags are small plastic bags. They are strong, clear resalable bags are ideal for the secure storage of items you wish to protect from dirt and moisture. Naturally they are waterproof too. Callancotes mini grip seal bags are available in a wide range of sizes and have the ability to be reused too. Dependant on what you are using the bags for of course. These bags can be highly economical for your business.
Need write-on panels? Callancote can do that too. Pick up the phone and let’s discuss your packaging needs. Write on panels ensure you can write on your bags to easily identify what is inside the bags. Much like freezer bags. Use any pen on these.
All of our grip seal polythene bags remain firmly shut when closed but are easy to quickly open and reseal when required. Are you looking to stock up on sealable plastic bags? Callancote offers discounts on bulk orders – please do contact us if you have any queries regarding your order.
To Close and Open a mini grip seal bag
- Pinch the end of the open mini grip seal between the thumb and forefinger of one hand (fixed hand)
- Place the same two digits of the other hand directly next to these, squeezing the grip seal into place as you do
- Run this second hand away from the fixed hand, keeping the grip seal squeezed between your fingers as you do so. The male and female ridges will interlock together as your fingers slide across the bag, fastening the seal as you go.
To open a mini grip bag:
- Separate the two sections of the bag that sit above the plastic grip seal, so that they are not stuck together
- Place one of these sections between the thumb and forefinger of your left hand and the other between the same digits on your right hand
- Gently pull your hands away from each other, stretching the grip seal apart as you do so, eventually opening the bag.
Callancote is a friendly and approachable company, pop us an email or pick up the phone and let’s see how we can help you.